I bought the Bissell 3576 CleanView II Upright Bagless Vacuum several years ago, because continuously buying vacuum bags was neither economical nor environment-friendly. Also, with 2 cats, a dog, and a husband with asthma, I needed a good vacuum cleaner. I settled on the Bissell 3576 because it was attractive, reasonably priced at under $90, and was from a reputable brand. Now, Let’s see if the Bissell 3576 rank amongst the best vacuum for tile floors:
The pros of the Bissell 3576 CleanView II Upright Bagless Vacuum:
- The Bissell 3576 is a fairly attractive vacuum cleaner for tile floors. I usually keep it in the living room in a corner, so I can grab it whenever I need it, instead of hiding it in a closet.
- The Bissell 3576 is relatively light. I’ve had my share of heavy vacuum cleaners, which made vacuuming staircases a chore. While the task still isn’t pleasant, it’s definitely not as difficult.
- The Bissell 3576 has several attachments such as a regular suction tube, one with a brush, and a thinner tube for hard to reach places. The suction tube with a brush is great for cleaning couches covered with cat hair. The regular suction tube is long enough that you can suck dust bunnies from under the bed without needing to move the bed all the way.
- The Bissell 3576 is very efficient at removing every bit of dirt that I can see. My house’s carpet is rather old, but the vacuum cleaner keeps it clean without pulling out pieces of carpet.
- All the replacement parts such as the filter sponge, HEPA filter etc. are easily found. I get mine at Wal-Mart.
The cons of the Bissell 3576 CleanView II Upright Bagless Vacuum:
- TheThe Bissell 3576 is, like every other vacuum cleaner I tried, pretty noisy. My cats are terrified of it, and run away as soon as I drag it out of its corner.
- The Bissell 3576 may be bagless, but cleaning it is still fairly annoying. If you forget to regularly take out the sponge and filter to wash them, they will get clogged fairly fast. This will cause suction to be reduced, and dust will go up in the filter compartment instead of the regular dust drawer.
- The first time you use the The Bissell 3576, it will smell of burned electronics for several uses. It is not a big problem, but I thought I was burning it up when I first used it.
- The inside of the Bissell 3576 is not smooth, so dirt gets stuck in hard to reach places. This makes regular cleaning of the filters even more critical.
- I wish the hose were a bit longer, so that I could use it instead of a feather duster on the ceiling.
Overall, the Bissell 3576 is one of the best vacuum for tile floors that I would totally recommend it to others to use. If you don’t overfill the dust compartment, and if you wash the filters every week, it will last you a long time without a problem.